LDS

News | all news

24 March | Sorry, the Galaxy Fold, Mate X will make your Android and iPhone more expensive in 2019 - CNET read more 24 March | Shazam review: A big kid in a cape gives us DC's most fun adventure yet - CNET read more 24 March | Huawei's website seems to leak the P30 Pro ahead of launch event - CNET read more 23 March | Apple’s TV streaming and news party may end with hangover for rivals - CNET read more 23 March | First test of SpaceX Starship 'hopper' now set for next week - CNET read more

LDS

LDS company - one of the fastest growing networking of Lugansk, which provides a wide range of high-speed access to the World Wide Internet for home and business users, which was formed October 5, 2001. 

A unique business philosophy underlying the activities of our company allows us to provide really high quality customer service. We are always searching for the best solutions for our clients and are happy to keep you informed of the latest news about our company. The result was the rapid development of LDS building infrastructure "nodes" and its own high-speed access links to the Internet. But the technical capabilities of the company - a 10% success rate, the remaining 90% - is the intellectual potential of our experts. We managed to create a unique team of professionals, experience and qualifications are always available. All the infrastructure is ready to serve LDS clients with the highest demands on quality of service.

Services:

  • Internet

Location: Ukraine

© all-poviders.com 2011-2019. All right reserved
Thumbnail Screenshots by Thumbshots